Sang-Chul Lee received his Ph.D.
degree in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign in 2006 and his B.E. degree in Computer science and
Engineering from the Inha University, Korea in 1998. His research
interests are in computer vision, robotics, and medical imaging. He was
a guest researcher at the Information Technologt Laboratory in NIST
(National Institute of Standard and Technology) at 2012. He is
currently an associate professor at the Department of Computer
Engineering in INHA University, Korea.
- "Nucleus Segmentation Using Gaussian Mixture based Shape Models", in IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (in press).
- "Adaptive Bitrate Selection for Video
Encoding with Reduced Block Artifacts", in proceedings of the ACM
International Conference on Multimedia (ACMMM 2016), Amsterdam, The
- "Weighted SVM with Classification
Uncertainty for Small Training Samples", in IEEE proceedings on
International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2016), Pheonix,
- "Event classification for vehicle
navigation system by regional optical flow analysis", in Machine
Vision and Applications, vol. 25(3) pp. 547-559., Springer,
- "Grain-oriented segmentation of scanning
electron microscope images", IEEE proceedings on International
Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2013), Melbourn, Austrailia,
- "A spatio-temporal pyramid matching for
video retrieval", in Computer Vision and Image Understanding
(CVIU), vol. 117(6), pp.660-669, Elsevier, 2013
- "Spatio-Temporal Pyramid Matching for
Sports Videos", ACM International Conference on Multimedia
Information Retrieval (ACM MIR 2008), Vancouver, Canada, 2008.
- "Trajectory Fusion for Three-dimensional
Volume Reconstruction", in Computer Vision and Image Understanding
(CVIU), vol. 110, pp. 19-31, Elsevier, 2008
- "3D Volume Reconstruction of
Extracellular Matrix Proteins in Uveal Melanoma from Fluorescent
Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope Images",in Journal of
Microscopy, vol. 221(1), pp. 30-45, Blackwell Synergy, 2006.
- "Three-dimensional Volume Reconstruction
Based on Trajectory Fusion from Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
Images", in Proc. of IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern
Recognition (CVPR 06), Vol 2, pp. 2221-2228, New York, 2006.
- "Intensity Correction of Fluorescent
Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope Images by Mean-Weight
Filtering", in Journal of Microscopy, vol. 221(2), pp. 122-136,
Blackwell Synergy, 2006.
- "Multisensor Raster and Vector Data
Fusion Based on Uncertainty Modeling", in Proc. of IEEE Int. conf.
on Image Processing (ICIP 04), Singapore, 2004
1103 High-tech Center, INHA
100 Inharo, Nam-gu, Incheon
Phone: +82-32-860-7442, Fax: +82-32-874-1435
Email: sclee AT inha.ac.kr